Alien III (audio drama). By: William Gibson / Dir: Dirk Maggs / Music: James Hannigan
Starring: Michael Biehn & Lance Henriksen Release Date: 30th May 2019
EGX Rezzed Panel, 2019, London: Listen here.
Laced Records interview with James Hannigan: RuneScape's Orchestral Renaissance.
ASCAP interview: The Evolution of Screen Music
James scores Dirk Maggs' adaptation of Terry Pratchett's Unseen Academicals.
gamesindustry.biz article: Challenging Videogame Music Tropes
VIDEO: James joins Screen Music Connect panel on interactive music (VIDEO courtesy of BASCA)
Classic FM report on Screen Music Connect 2018
- RuneScape Live - The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra to perform music from RuneScape.
- Dec 2018: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate released - featuring Art Academy tracks by James Hannigan
- GameDailyBiz: James Hannigan weighs in on Sony's acquisition of Audikinetic
- James joins panel at Audiokinetic Wwise Symposium in London
- Time+Space talk to James Hannigan about upcoming Screen Music Connect.
- Campus Party Italia with John Broomhall, James Hannigan, Jesper Kyd.
- Develop Conference 2018: James Hannigan to join panel with Olivier Deriviere.
- James Hannigan to talk at the 2018 BASCA Media Composer Conference
- Audio drama 'Alien: Sea of Sorrows' released. First review.
- BBC World Service interview
- James endorses Reelcrafter.com
- Fabfilter adds James as a featured artist
- Recording for Transformers at Abbey Road Studios with the Philharmonia
- "How to become a composer" - GamesRadar
- BBC interview with James: "Magical Challenge of Games Music"
- PRS For Music/M Magazine interview
- James talks to the Sunday Times
- Read James's 3-part article on VGM for Classic FM Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- Music Radar interviews James Hannigan
- In conversation at the Albert Hall, with Bafta Guru
- VIDEO: Take a look back at the pioneering interactive music system at work in 2003's Bafta-nominated 'Republic: The Revolution'
- 'Balancing Musicality With Interactive Music' - M Magazine
- Game Music Connect gallery
- Read James’s foreword to Tim Summers’ new book, Understanding Video Game Music, out now from Cambridge University Press.
- MUSE interview with James
- FORBES: James Hannigan talks Transformers and Arcade Cabinets
- VIDEO: Classic FM interviews James
- Conversations with Composers: BAFTA to Celebrate Composer James Hannigan
- BAFTA Guru 'Conversations With Composers Interview'
- Game Informer interview
- Audio Media on Game Music Connect 2015
- The best (and weirdest) covers of 'Red Alert 3 Theme: Soviet March'
- James talks to Classic FM about orchestras in games
- Read James's seminal 2004 article 'Changing Our Tune' - Develop Magazine's first audio-related cover feature
- Recording Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One with the Philharmonia
- Annual event 'Game Music Connect' announced
- James Hannigan at Classic FM
- VIDEO: James's music performed at 'Games & Symphonies'
- MCV: Why Classic FM is backing Game Music Connect
- Interview with 'Film and Game Composers'
- 'Bloody Disgusting' interviews James Hannigan on Dead Space 3
- Recording for RuneScape 3 with The Slovak Symphony Orchestra
- 'Meet the composers' (Gamespot)
- VIDEO: James interviewed for 'BEEP' movie. Available now from here.
- Soundcast interview
- VGM Online reviews James Hannigan and Richard Jacques at the Barbican
- Bafta announces James Hannigan event at The Royal Albert Hall
- James interviewed for BBC Documentary 'Bleep Bleep Bloop'
- VGM Online talks to James
- James wins an IFMCA (International Film Music Critics Association) Award for the score of 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'.
- Time + Space interviews James
- Buzzfeed: 9 Best Uses of Opera in Video Games
- James to hold concert in Nottingham as part of GameCity festival
- Eminence Symphony Orchestra perform 'Soviet March'
- Coverage of James Hannigan's GameCity concert
- The Independent interviews James
- AUDIO: Cyber Den interview
- AUDIO: BBC R4 Front Row' interview
- Audio Spotlight interviews James
- Tom Hoover interviews James Hannigan for new book, "Sountrack Nation" - available now
- Beefjack interview
- James talks horror
- James Hannigan on YouTube
- 'Frag Me Amadeus' - Guardian writes up panel featuring James, Barrington Pheloung & Harry Gregson-Williams
- Resolution magazine interviews James Hannigan
- IGN Lists '10 Great Video Game Albums'
- Biogamer Girl talks to James
- BSO Spirit interview with James Hannigan
- Soviet March performed at Video Games Music Live
- Indie Gamer Chick interviews James Hannigan
- James pens Develop Magazine's first ever audio-related cover feature: Read "Changing Our Tune" here.